- All of our tours are entirely bespoke. The timings can be amended to your specific needs.
- The tour starts and finishes at your hotel/accommodation in Central London. Pickup times will be determined by one of our experts, but are automatically set to our usual departure time of 07:30am. You can amend your departure time upon request, subject to attraction opening times.
- Our tour vans hold 1-8 passengers. They are fully air-conditioned with climate control that has personalised controls on all 3 rows of seats.
- We regularly take groups from 1-8 passengers. With a private tour, there is no fixed itinerary. You can change your mind on the day of travel if you want to visit an alternative destination or spend more time at one attraction than the other.
2021 Tour Prices:
|Service||1-3 Passengers||4-5 Passengers||6 Passengers||7-8 Passengers|
|10-Hour Private Day Tour From London||£600||£650||£690||£700|
|Full Day Cruise Transfer From Cruise Ship - London Hotel||£600||£650||£690||£800|
|Half Day Cruise Transfer From London Hotel - Cruise Ship||£400||£525||£540||£560|
|6% Booking Fee Applied To All Tours & Transfers||£36||£39||£41.40||£42|
|East London Drop Off (To End Tour in East London)||£50||£50||£50||£50|
|Cleaning Fee (When Applicable)|
Sickness/Spilled Drink/Food Stains
- All of our tours are private, which means you will have your own expert driver/guide for the day, alongside hotel pickup/drop-off.
- N.B. These prices include the rental of the vehicle and services of your tour guide for a 10-hour day tour.
- Entrances to tourist attractions you visit are NOT included in this price.
History of The Company:
‘Oz’ is one of the top rated tour guides in London and set up his own tour company in 2016 so that he could deliver better quality tours. His career in tourism started when he was just 19 years old. After studying Medieval History at Royal Holloway University in London, he knew he had a real talent and passion to teach History. After a short spell as a History teacher, he decided to combine his love of teaching with travel, taking students guiding students on tours that would take him from Edinburgh to Paris. After 8 years of professional guiding for some of the UK’s top tourist companies, he decided to go solo and create new ‘private tours’ that were’nt readily available to the public. 5 years on… and we are fast becoming one of London’s most popular private tour companies. This isn’t just Oz and his team, but the itineraries we create for you…
Unlike so many of the big tour companies out there, here at Tailored Tours we truly appreciate that your time is valuable and shouldn’t be wasted on endless queues or waiting for late passengers.
With your own tour, you get to choose where you go, what you see, where you eat and how long you stay. We believe in the old saying ‘less is more’. For this reason, we don’t recommend seeing more than 3 destinations in a single day and, if you want a thorough visit to a city or a relaxed sit-down lunch stop, 2 attractions would be more suited to your day.
Our Promise To You:
With an outstanding reputation of 100% 5 star reviews on TripAdvisor, we guarantee you’ll finish your day tour completely satisfied. Help us in our mission to change the face of tourism in the UK, and provide the extra value in booking a private tour over the crammed double-decker buses.
We want to help you create the tour of your dreams, going to those places that aren’t readily available on scheduled tours, spending more time in cities without having to worry about missing the rest of your tour.
If this sounds like the tour for you, please don’t hesitate to call us for some friendly advice on how to book your Tailored Tour today.
Should you wish to visit any destinations not listed on the website, please email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We look forward to hearing from you!